Born and raised in Arizona, she loves everything about the area. Dr. Rice has completed two residencies. One in general medicine, and a second year in homeopathy with the incredible Dr. Stephen Messer. She has been in practice for 10 years and has experienced everything from working within a large group practice, owning her own private clinic, and now working as an assistant professor at SCNM.
University of California at Santa Barbara (Global Studies, Spanish – 2002)
Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine (2009)
- Wolff, Carina. 7 Ways to Sync Your Life with Your Natural Circadian Rhythm. Bustle Magazine, September 2018.
- Paulson, Heather, ND, FABNO, Rice, Elizabeth, ND. Beyond Sunscreen: Skin Chemoprotection with Natural Medicine.
- Naturopathic Doctor News and Review (NDNR), May 2012.
- Integrative Treatment of Chronic Abdominal Bloating and Pain Associated with Overgrowth of Small Intestinal Bacteria: A Case Report. Kwiatkowski L, Rice E, Langland J. Altern Ther Health Med. 2017 Jul;23(4):56-61. PMID: 28646815
- Resolution of Chronically Fissured Feet in a Pediatric Patient Using Homeopathic Petroleum Oleum: A Case Report. Langland J, Rice E, Jonas M (2017) Curr Res Complement Altern Med: CRCAM-120. DOI: 10.29011/CRCAM-120/100020
American Association for Naturopathic Physicians (AANP)
National Center for Homeopathy (NCH)