Our admissions team is looking for students who are ready to be the next generation of natural healthcare providers.
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
NOW ACCEPTING ND APPLICATIONS FOR SPRING AND FALL 2020!
Students who want to be a part of the big picture of healthcare. Students who will advance the profession and the medicine. If this inspires you, then apply today and start your journey to becoming a naturopathic doctor.
While GPAs, recommendation letters, and CVs play an important role in the admissions process, so do you. At SCNM, we look for students who think critically, are team oriented, crave patient interaction, and are inspired by the principles of naturopathic medicine. We ask if your desire to heal exceeds the rigors of medical school. We ask if you want to be a part of a global community. We ask if you are willing to set an example for your patients. Most importantly, have you determined your purpose?
Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition
The online M.S. in Clinical Nutrition degree provides the clinical and scientific knowledge needed to become an advanced nutrition professional, while also meeting the didactic requirements to take the Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS) examination. This online program structure allows you to earn your master’s degree in as little as 21 months while continuing to work full time. See technology requirements.
Master of Science in Nutrition Business Leadership
SCNM spends time carefully evaluating each application to select students who can be successful in the program and contribute to the learning experience. Candidates are considered holistically with consideration given to factors beyond scores, GPAs, and other numerical performance indicators. Those factors may include, but are not limited to: extracurricular activities, unique work or service experience, demonstrated compassion or leadership potential, a history of overcoming hardship or disadvantage, maturity, exceptional talents or skills, trends or improvement in academic performance, success in a challenging undergraduate environment, and graduate school performance. See technology requirements.
Applicants are required to meet and adhere to the Institutional Admission Policies and Requirements (see the Institutional Admissions Policies) as well as the Admission Policies and Requirements for their specific program.
Prospective students who wish to enter a master’s program must complete and submit the following requirements prior to matriculation.
- 4-year Baccalaureate degree or equivalent (contact admissions department for requirements). Total postsecondary coursework must be completed at an accredited or candidate college or university. Within the U.S., accreditation must be recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Submission of application. The admissions application requires submission of:
- Completed application
- Payment of application fee (fee waived through December 9, 2019)
- Letter of intent / personal statement
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Official transcripts from institution where highest degree was earned, Veterans must also submit military training transcripts. Additional transcripts may be requested on a case-by-case basis.
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale is preferred. However, SCNM uses a holistic admissions process for the MSNBL program, and all applicants with a GPA below 2.75 are encouraged to apply to be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Optional letters of recommendation may be submitted to strengthen an application.
- Applicants should have working knowledge of computers, word processing, and the internet.
- Following receipt of all required materials and fees (see Application for Admission), the Admissions Office will review the application and render an admission decision. An interview (by video conference) may be required at the discretion of the program director or dean.
If you have additional questions, please visit SCNM's IT Department Support Page.
Have questions about either degree or the application process? Connect with our admissions team.