Your education is our top priority. Our curriculum prepares you with the broadest education and the most clinical experience through student-centered learning and patient-centered care.
We seek the brightest minds to teach, constantly evaluate our progressive curriculum, and support you as you grow from student to physician. Our accreditation process and academic assessment ensures that you’re receiving a cutting-edge education in naturopathic medicine.
Our focus is on you...the medical student...as shown by our many “firsts” in naturopathic medical education. We are the first among the accredited naturopathic medical schools to:
- Revise our curriculum to reflect the best practices in medical education
- Offer a Natural Advantage medical school prep program to give you a successful start
- Implement electronic health records (EHR) for patient care
- Hire people who specifically focus on your education – a learning specialist, an assessment director, and a dean of instruction
- Support two medical centers on campus both focused on natural therapies and regenerative health
- Provide a 5,000 square foot library with a focus on student study space and materials